I’m sure you all have eaten caramel pudding. The soft taste of pudding and the tempting caramel sugar certainly makes us unable to stop enjoying it.
This time I want to share a recipe that is delicious and easy to make. Want to know how to make caramel pudding? See the instructions below.
- 1 Sugar Spoon
- 1 tablespoon of water
- 4 Chicken Egg Grains
- 1 can of sweetened condensed milk
- 1/2 Cup of Full Cream Liquid Milk
- 1 Can of Evaporate Milk
- 1 Teaspoon of Vanilla Extract
1. Put 1 tablespoon of sugar in a heat-resistant container and add 1 tablespoon of water. Microwave it for 2-3 minutes until the color turns golden brown. For those who don’t have a microwave, you can also make it using a pan.
2. For the custard mixture, add 4 beaten chicken eggs into a container, 1 can of sweetened condensed milk, 1/2 cup of full cream liquid milk, 1 can of evaporate milk, and 1 teaspoon of vanilla extract. Stir all ingredients until they are evenly mixed.
3. Strain the custart mixture so the pudding dough becomes very soft. Pour the custard mixture into a caramel container that has been microwaved before and steam using a saucepan for approximately 30 minutes using low heat.
4. Pour the pudding into a dish, decorate as you wish and the caramel pudding is ready to be enjoyed.
Keyword: Caramel Pudding Recipe