This time I will share one variant of dimsum food namely dimsum chicken claw recipe. If you are not satisfied to eat dimsum chicken feet in a restaurant, now you can make it yourself at home.
It’s easy, just follow the step by step in the following dimsum chicken feet recipe.
- 1 kg of chicken feet
- 2 Spoons for Oyster Sauce
- 2 Tablespoons of Soy Sauce
- 2 Tablespoons of Black Tauco
- 2 Tablespoons Chopped Garlic
- 2 Ginger Finger Section
- 1 Angkak Tea Spoon
- 2 Maizena Flour Tablespoons
- 1 Spoonful of Brown Sugar
- 1/2 cup of water
- 1/4 Cup of Leek Slices
1. Clean the chicken feet and dry them, then fry them in a closed pot until the chicken feet change color to brown.
2. For the sauce, add 2 tablespoons of oyster sauce, 2 tablespoons of soy sauce, 2 tablespoons of black tauco, then crush the bean sprouts and stir until all the spices are one and set aside first.
3. Saute 2 tablespoons of chopped garlic and 2 ginger finger levers that have been cut long. Saute until the garlic turns brown.
4. Prepare a pressure cooker and put the garlic and ginger stir in the pressure cooker.
5. Also add the fried chicken feet and the bean spices. Don’t forget to add water to the pressure cooker until the chicken feet are almost submerged.
6. Add a little salt and 1 teaspoon of red yeast rice so that the claw is red, then stir and cook in a pressure cooker for about 10 minutes.
7. To make the marinade thicker, put 2 tablespoons of cornstarch in 1/2 cup of water and don’t forget, add 1 tablespoon of brown sugar and 1/4 cup of chopped green onion, then stir until everything is dissolved and pour into a pressure cooker. Cook again for about 10 to 15 minutes.
8. Dimsum chicken feet are ready to be served.
Keyword: Dim Sum Chicken feet Recipe