Egg benedict is a very delicious breakfast menu and this menu is perfect for propping your stomach before starting daily activities. To make egg benedict not difficult, you can follow the following recipe step by step.
- 250 grams of unsalted butter
- 4 egg yolks
- white vinegar
- 4 pieces of beef bacon
- 4 pieces of baguette bread
- 4 Chicken eggs
- finely chopped parsley leaves to taste
1. First we have to make the sauce for the eggs benedict. How to make it very easy to melt 250 grams of unsalted butter until it is runny. If it has become runny, transfer to another container while filtered using a kitchen towel or kitchen tissue to separate the butter from the milk content in the butter so that the resulting sauce becomes soft.
2. Take four egg yolks, add 1 teaspoon of white vinegar then stir the egg yolks until the texture is soft on boiling water so the eggs do not clot. Then if the eggs are almost cooked, pour the butter that has been melted before while continuing to stir until everything is mixed evenly.
3. Fry 4 beef bacon that has been thinly cut to golden yellow then drain. Cut the baguette or English muffins then fry them using the oil from the beef bacon until they turn golden yellow.
4. Now we will make poached eggs, cook about 500ml of water until it boils and mix 1 tablespoon of white vinegar, then stir the water clockwise to form a vortex, then add the eggs and cook for approximately 3-4 minutes.
5. Put the fried baguette on the plate, then place the beef bacon on top and place the poached egg on the beef bacon, then pour the hollandaise sauce that we have made and don’t forget to add finely chopped parsley leaves to beautify the dish.
6. Egg benedict is ready to eat as breakfast before you start the activity. Good luck.
Keyword: Egg Benedict Recipe