Today I want to share a recipe for herbal crusted dory. For those of you who have never tried this one food, then you should try tasting it.
Herb crusted dory is a dish made from dory fish with a crunchy topping and rich in spices. You should try this one herbal crusted dory recipe, guaranteed to be addictive.
- 175 grams of Dory Fillet
- Corn Flakes To Taste
- 8 Siung Bawang Putih
- Dill to taste
- Lemon skin to taste
- Olive oil to taste
- Lemon juice
- 8 Spoon Mayonaise
- 6 Tablespoons of Fresh Yogurt
- Black pepper to taste
- Salt to taste
1. Smear a little salt on all parts of dory fish meat and let stand until the spices seep into the fish meat.
2. For the topping, add enough corn flakes, 8 cloves of garlic, dill leaves, a little lemon zest, a little olive oil / olive oil into the blender then blend until all the ingredients are crushed and mixed evenly.
3. Add a little more olive oil and 2 tablespoons of lemon juice to the topping batter for dory fish. Stir until all are mixed evenly.
4. Preheat the oven to 200 degrees Celsius. While waiting for the oven to heat, cover the entire top of the dory fish with the toppings we made earlier. Then put the dory fish into a baking sheet that has been covered with baking paper. Add a little more olive oil to make the fish softer.
5. Bake with a temperature of 200 degrees celsius for about 10 minutes or the color turns golden yellow.
6. While waiting for the dory to cook, let’s make the sauce even more delicious. Put 8 tablespoons of mayonnaise, 6 tablespoons of plain yogurt, salt and black pepper to taste, a little olive oil, and a little lemon juice into the container. Stir until everything is mixed evenly.
7. The crusted dory herb is ready to be served with the mayonnaise sauce.
Keyword: Herb Crusted Dory Recipe