Chicken popcorn is a very popular menu at KFC, a fast food restaurant that is most famous for its chicken menu. Chicken popcorn is best enjoyed as a snack or along with warm rice and fresh chili sauce.
Because this menu is one of my favorite menus at KFC, for this recipe, I want to invite friends to make KFC-style chicken popcorn.
- 2 Cup Flour
- 1 Tablespoon Chili Powder
- 1 Spoonful of Paprika Powder
- Allspice to taste (allspice is camupran spices that have been pounded)
- 4 Chicken Breasts
- 1 Cup of Yogurt Milk
1. Add 2 cups of flour, 1 tablespoon of chili powder, 1 tablespoon of paprika powder, allspice to taste, a pinch of salt and pepper. Beat until seasoning is evenly mixed.
2. Cover the diced chicken breast into a flour container until blended.
3. Reserve the chicken to another container and soak it in 1 cup of yogurt milk. Soak the chicken for about 5 minutes.
4. Baluri back the chicken with seasoning flour and drain. Allow a few moments until the flour seeps into the meat.
5. Fried chicken with a temperature of 180 degrees Celsius until the chicken is golden yellow.
6. Drain until the oil is dry and eat together with tomato sauce or chili sauce.
Keyword: KFC Chicken Popcorn Recipe